WZTV Top Stories

Pages

WGNS Radio

The Weather Channel: National Weather Outlook

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Charlie Sheen's Crazy Quotes

Warning: consumption of the drug "Charlie Sheen" may result in weight loss, rampant spewing of nonsensical quips, and the urge to say winning (a lot).


Watch: Charlie Sheen: The FalloutOver the past few days, in interview after interview (that could be another side effect -- an addiction to TV sit-downs), Charlie Sheen has dropped lines inconceivable to most human beings.



Often obtuse, hilarious and downright bizarre, he's morphed from the star of TV's No. 1 comedy to a foamy-mouthed crusader bent on destroying anything blocking his path to Awesomeville. (Namely, Chuck Lorre, the creator of "Two and a Half Men.")



His quotes are the stuff of late-night comedy writers' dreams. Below, 15 of the best from this week -- and stay tuned for more, the winningest man in Hollywood just joined Twitter:



On his natural high: "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." ("20/20.")



On how he survived his other highs: "I probably took more than anybody could survive. ... I was bangin' seven-gram rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll, because I have one speed, one gear. ... I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs." ("20/20.")



On his daily life: "It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All we do is put wins in the record books. We win so radically in our underwear before our first cup of coffee, it's scary. People say it's lonely at the top, but I sure like the view." ("20/20.")



On his two girlfriends: "You've read about the goddesses, come on. They're an international sensation. These are my girlfriends. These are the women that I love that have completed the three parts of my heart. ... It's a polygamy story. All my guy friends are gonna like throw tomatoes at me. It's like an organic union of the hearts." ("20/20.")

No comments:

Post a Comment